29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

I think its pretty cool that I'll have the privilege to brag about having lived my childhood in the pre-internet era when I become a grandparent. It will be fun watching them  trying to imagine life without the internet.

and speaking of getting older, I think everyone should cut the crap about that "time's just not passing oh my god" shit. It passes as fast as fuck. Have you ever met a 50 year old saying "oh damn, I felt like its been 200 years!" when asked? NO. Everbody says that they can not believe it has passed so fast. They say they still feel like they are in their 20's.
For me, there is not another concept scarier  than the concept of becoming an elderly man.
I cannot stand the fact that its inevitable and its going to feel like it happened in the blink of an eye.